Are you planning to buy a perfect lace frontal wig under a reasonable budget? Is your decision still pending? These two 13×4 lace frontal wigs and HD Lace frontal wigs are in the race to beat each other.
This quick and easy study about the two most demanded lace front wigs will make it easy to decide the best one.
What is a 13×4 Lace Frontal Wig?
A 13×4 lace frontal wig comprises a half hand-made and half machine-made wig cap. It is multi-functional, natural, and has more breathability. It is 13 inches long from the front side and 4 inches at the back of the cap. All the hairs are knotted by hand into the hole of the cap. The 13X4 size is from ear to ear. It has a huge variety of different wigs, including curly, kinky, body wave, deep wave, silky straight, and many others.
What is HD Lace Frontal Wig?
HD lace frontal wig is 100% aligned with human hairs. It has fine Swiss hairs, which are steam processed to keep the kinky curls and silky straight hairs long-lasting. The HD lace frontal wig has invisible lace and can easily adjust the wearer’s skin tone. It is also available in a wide range of different types of hair wigs: kinky curly, deep and water wave, body wave, and many others.
These wigs have the same high-quality standards; their size and a slight difference in their composition make them completely different from each other. For your help, we have gathered some similarities and differences between them.
Similarities between the 13×4 lace front wig and HD Lace Frontal Wig
The similarities between these two most demanded hair wigs are given below:
- They both have steamed pressed for a more extended stay.
- They both have a prominent natural hairline.
- They both made up for the same 100% virgin human hairs.
- They both have the same use to enhance the beauty and volume of inches.
- The process of installation is also the same.
- They both require the same level of care and maintenance.
Differences Between 13×4 Lace front wig and HD Lace Frontal Wig
The differences between these two wigs are given below:
- The main difference between these two is the texture and composition.
- The HD lace front wig is made of invisible swiss lace, making it easy to adjust on any scalp.
- The material of HD lace is thinner, hidden, and alluring.
- After bleaching its knot in processing, it is easy to melt in any color.
- The two most distinctive features of 13×4 lace are more natural and multi-functional.
- The 13×4 lace wig is shorter from the backside of the wig cap, which means it is not suitable for every kind of head.
The 13×4 lace front Wig and HD Lace frontal Wig both have different levels of perfection to enhance the beauty of hairs. We can say that it’s challenging to choose one of two. They both are very comparable and have the highest standards of beauty. That’s why they both are the most consumed front lace wigs.